Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cornrow tips????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Butch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cornrow tips????
    Posted: July 15 2001 at 2:38pm
Ok...i was wondering how long your hair had to be for you to be able to get corn rows...i am growing my hair out right now and am soon gonna get cornrows...i live in a small town and no one here knows how long it has to be...if you could help...i would appreciate it!
Romeo42069x View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romeo42069x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 1:31pm
It has to be atleast and 1 inch
mary_west View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mary_west Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 12:14am
Reply to message: 14.280.1
quote:

Romeo42069x originally wrote:
It has to be atleast and 1 inch

WRONG! It has to be at least 4 inches to be a good length, unless it won`t be long enough to braid all the way to the back and it will slip out and be gone and be out in about 2 or 3 days!
Romeo42069 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romeo42069 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 9:02am
He asked how high it had to be.. not how high it has to be to get a perfect cornrow. A good stylist can do it with a inch of hair and have it stay for a good month or two.
bobn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2003 at 8:29am
A month of two, damn boy your head piece must stink!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic