Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trendy Yet Business-like?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trendy Yet Business-like?
    Posted: July 26 2001 at 9:00am
Hello,

I currently have the Tom Cruise M:I-2 haircut and want a change. I want something not too short / trendy, but I also need it to be somewhat business-like since I start interviewing for a full-tile position after college in Oct. Any suggestions/pics greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Matt
Suggestion View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suggestion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2001 at 10:17pm
Reply to message: 14.283.1
I`ve seen a cut that I think is a cool combination; it`s pretty versatile and based on the cut you have now, sounds like you could pull it off well. The top is kept long, the sides come down to the ears but are undercut to a short length underneath. The back, right about earlength tapers down to a neat short in the back. For business time, you use pommade or gel to slick back the longer top, exposing the undercut sides. The slicked hair blends in and gives the illusion that you`ve got a cool professional look. Whenever you`re not in business mode, you`ve got the longer stuff for when you want it.
The closest pic I can find for what I`m trying to describe is http://haircutsformen.com/buzz/haircuts/buzz108.jpg. This cut is not quite as polished as the one I`ve seen.

A second option is to get a long layered haircut. Long layers on top and much shorter on the sides and back. Again versatile enough you can go slick for a shorter, conservative look when you want.
http://haircutsformen.com/buzz/haircuts/buzz09.jpg

Good luck.

Another Matt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic