Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

David Beckham Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rafikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: David Beckham Hair!
    Posted: May 21 2003 at 7:13pm
ah sorry. u have thick hair. cut it short, but not to short. And do what ... (forgot his name) suggested.
rafikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2003 at 7:11pm
how is ur hair? straight or fine?
mattjoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattjoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2003 at 6:57pm
anyone else???????????? dont be shy
mattjoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattjoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2003 at 12:37am
hmm, never thought of that...sure beats paying a salon to do it! thanks for the info tho, apreciate it!
o wow
Jam Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2003 at 12:33pm
I had my hair sort of like that at one point (I'm one of those people that changes the way their hair looks every month :P). All I used to do was when I got out of the shower, towel-dry my hair, leaving it just a little damp, then use a wax or paste type of hair product, I used American Crew Hair Fiber, and just rub it in your hands, spread it all throughout your hair, and go crazy on it. Mash it around, and spike it and all that.
mattjoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattjoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2003 at 10:13pm
Cmon guys..someone has to know something!! Karen, any advice?
o wow
mattjoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mattjoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2003 at 1:09pm
Hi everyone,

I've got a quick question if ya dont mind. How does one go about achieving this David Beckham hairstyle? I have pretty long, thick wavy hair, if that helps. I guess I should just take a pic to the salon and see what they say. Anyone got any suggestions?

Go to http://www.paulsworld.co.uk/beckham/db_main.htm -then click gallery, then click "off the pitch", then click gallery 4, then click on the pic in the 8th row, far right..whew. Tried to post a link but it didn't work, but check out the hair, it's awesome.

Thanks everyone..
o wow
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic