Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Deeper waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deeper waves
    Posted: June 22 2004 at 10:58pm
Sorry guys but i think deeper waves come with time.

I had waves since i was in 2nd grade and i notice that they got deeper year after year. by the way i plan on joining your dream team if i can get some pic
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by cedclark cedclark wrote:

Sorry guys but i think deeper waves come with time.

I had waves since i was in 2nd grade and i notice that they got deeper year after year. by the way i plan on joining your dream team if i can get some pic

um mhurry upp nn post ur pics
illegal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illegal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 10:55pm
a`y00 i had waves 4 a min. but i decided 2 grow mi hair out n now i want waves again what products should i use to get mi **** back??
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 11:02pm
i only use luster pink hair lotion and jam!

wash your hair 2-4 time aday and dont dry it !!!!!! its very important and then put pink hair lotion in your hair and then brush your hair dry then put rag on for 30min to a hour then continue brushin do this very day. : )
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 11:09pm
Btw if you want deeper waves dont use Pomades!!!! it will slow down the process because Pomades are made to keep your hair where it is.

Deeper waves is only your hair stretching toward(resisting your hair natural means to curl up)

Use Promades when you have the desired wave design.
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 11:57pm
I just started using pink lotion...but you stop using the pomades until desired wave pattern so should I just use the lotion and a wave activator gel until I get my desired pattern???...My hair is growing too and starting to look like rows of naps instead of waves so should I continue to let it grow cause it'll prolly be spinnin' real good once I cut it???
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:11am
your hair is napping up because the promades are not allowing your hair to stretch toward enough from the brushing.
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:20am
so I should stop using the pomades for a while and just use regular grease or gel???
Dream Team Website

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:38am
i recommand luster pink hair lotion or Jam! i use both wash your hair 2-4 times aday and dont dry it with a towel but put luster or Jam! in and brush it dry or close to it then rag for 30 mins and then continue hairing this will speed it the defining wave process
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:43am
wash my hair 2-4 times a day...why so many times??? That means my pink lotion would finish faster, the only place that sells it is the beauty salon and I will look like an idiot walking up in the beauty salon asking them ladies for pink lotion everytime it runs out LOL
Dream Team Website

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:49am
washing your hair weakin the waves at their roots makin the stretchin of the waves at their roots faster (stretching = deep look)
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:56am
Aight so basically what you're saying is wash my hair 2-4 times/day then put some luster's pink oil after each wash then brush as I normally do then durag it. Then take off the durag and brush more and continue doing that???...What about when I go to the barber, just let him trim the top when I go??
Dream Team Website

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 12:58am
*dont dry your hair with a towel* brush it dry

yeah you can get a trim
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 1:01am
I have a S-Curl wave activator gel can I put that in it too because it's not thick like pomades or even some vaseline???...And when do I start putting the pomades again??
Dream Team Website

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 1:10am
you can use wave act. use promades once you get your hair the way you want it pomade help you so you dont have to brush as much to keep what you got
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 1:11am
aight good-looking out
Dream Team Website

Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 8:33am
Yeah good stuff, I've given up on the pomades now since I read debonair's technique, which is exactly like yours Cedclark so there must be something right with it. Basically in the morning I use Lets Jam with the orange lid (extra hold), it even says its good for holding waves, while following the normal techniques. Then in the night I wash my hair and then put Pink Moisturizer coz that is the better all round moisturizer but it doesn't hold as well as the Jam so it's better for night time use, then I follow the usual techniques. I'm beginning to see improvements, I must say y'all should try it out and see what it does for you.
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 9:45pm
Dream Team Website

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2004 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by JiggaMan JiggaMan wrote:

I want my waves deep like this...

http://www.mtv.com/bands/f/fabolous/flipbook3/images/flip5.jpg

Yeah those are hella deep.

BTW: Who is that?

United Waves of America
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2004 at 12:05am
that's FAB...Brooklyn's own FABOLOUS, da rapper
Dream Team Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic