Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

360 gone backwards?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 gone backwards?
    Posted: June 28 2004 at 7:31pm
I think when i cut my hair for the 1st eva with some clippers i killed my middle/top of head waves. Well for the ones out there still lucky.. dont fuk up yo waves lol. Here the pics below show how my left side look fuqed up compared to my right side which is flickin. My left however iz recovering from der death lol.
Im not the only who lost half there waves :/ Im not saying who.. if he wants me to post his posts.. or him.. i will.
LONG LIVE OLD WAVES!

------------------------------------------------
When i first cut it.. it wuz this low :/ *grr*

---------------------------------------------------
Couple weeks ago maybe 4

See how weak my right side is on da last pic. That is just sicken lol

---------------------------------------------------------------
Now After acouple weeks kind of back on track. Notice how the on the right side of my head (left in person.. right on des pics) that its not deep as the other side.

If you got any pics of your waves gone or really fuq'd up post them on here. This will be our 360 to 260 thread. ;p

Sorry to da 56k users a.k.a aolers and msners and wuteva dialsup and slow.

Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2004 at 9:49pm
I Confess, My 360z caught a death wish. Ill post my pics.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2004 at 10:02pm
Aite YoungL- Dis nicca gonna bounce bac in da game hard. Jus give him acouple weeks.. its gonna be harder to get dem 360 back but they be back. U kno his wave pics dont look bad.. jus da middle part is kind of gone.. they b bac soon!

LONG LIVE OLD WAVES!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 5:18am
Lol, what cut did you ask for there Young L 1#? I don't know whether the grade 2# y'all use is different because even after I have let my hair grow for over a month the grade 2 clipper can't cut anything as it's till too short for that. So either your hair grows a lot quicker than mine or your using some slightly different grading system.
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 4:34pm
yall? I used a 1/1/16
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 1:29pm
I asked for a # 1 1/2 but dis ni99a looks like he gave me a 1 flat
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2004 at 6:26am
young heres a pic of how low it wuz lol. Dis da pic that i lost: (you can see the wave lines going across but i dont really got them the same as before.

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:15pm
So whats the best way to avoid this? i get a #2 hair cut is that cool if your hair is trained?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:21pm
wow this thread?? Lol heres my stuff 2day. Back,

ill post pics l8r! doin sumthing else atm. I think wen i posted thoses pics.. dat i needa to brush more and wuz slackin. I dont think a haircut did dat now, but neways

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:34pm
Damn... Im gettin a cut today, to be honest.. Im kina scared.
Lol.. I hope it turn out ok. For real

United Waves of America
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

? scared? If u brush theres no reason to be scared. That wuz my problem i think.. slacking on brushing.
-stay up
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 3:03pm
What u mean? Like keep up the brushing after the cut?

Of course I'll do that.

United Waves of America
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 4:24pm

What u mean? Like keep up the brushing after the cut?

Of course I'll do that.

;) i let me **** go while @ skool. I had tight ass waves and i let da brushin part go down and slack lol.
wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 6:37pm

What up Homie? When you get your cut forget about asking for a #2 or a dark ceasar. Untill I came to this site I had no idea what the fukk a dark ceasarwas and I don't know if every barber has the same perception of what a #2 cut is. I know that it is supposed to be the type of guard that is on the clippers but listening to some of these niggas who got they sh!t all fukked up because the barber took too much off, makes me think that the #2 guard is not a universal thing. To make life so much easier, just tell the barber that you want to bring your waves out and you don't want your hair too low. Because on the contrary to what some people have said about the way your barber cuts your hair will not make a difference to the appearance of your waves is not accurate. If your barber has experience cutting niggas with waves than he'll no exactly what to do. When my barber cuts my hair, he brings it down and then he switches clippers and gets the hairs sticking up but he does all this in a circular motion which coincides with my wave pattern. When he does this my waves stand out a lot more. That's why I always say once you find a good barber that you are happy with stick with them for as long as you can. Even if it is a little further than your nearest shop.

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 8:04pm
Tell him give you that wavy look.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2004 at 9:31pm
Ok yall i got an easy solution to askin your barber how low you want your cut its dumb but here it goes lol. Just buy a hip hop magazine with nelly, usher or any others with the low hairstyle, and just show your barber the picture of how low you want your hair to be and thats it simple sh|t.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 11:43am
So much for that information lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic