Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which is betta?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:11pm
3.29 at sallys
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:22pm
A yall i just used the scurl wave gel and it feels more natural on ur hair than the pomades do. Oma stick to usin it and see if i get results holla back.
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:30pm
me 2 just used it 2day n iss pretty good
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:37pm
yeah im usin it right now with the pomades...ima go solo with the gel once i get my cut...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 1:40am
With the scurl wave gel u dont gotta worry about tryin to wash out all da pomade from your hair. I make my hair a little damp then put it on and brush. I dont use the lusters pink lotion, i just add sum hair sheen for my mouistirizer and its just as good. I just wanna try my own method. holla back 1
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 2:13am
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

With the scurl wave gel u dont gotta worry about tryin to wash out all da pomade from your hair. I make my hair a little damp then put it on and brush. I dont use the lusters pink lotion, i just add sum hair sheen for my mouistirizer and its just as good. I just wanna try my own method. holla back 1

Oh so u got the gel? U like it? Ima deffenitely ge some tomorow.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 11:51am
Yeah that gel is da shi* seatown go kop it and you will see why its different than the pomades. holla back and 1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic