Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which is betta?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which is betta?
    Posted: July 10 2004 at 11:51am
Yeah that gel is da shi* seatown go kop it and you will see why its different than the pomades. holla back and 1
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 2:13am
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

With the scurl wave gel u dont gotta worry about tryin to wash out all da pomade from your hair. I make my hair a little damp then put it on and brush. I dont use the lusters pink lotion, i just add sum hair sheen for my mouistirizer and its just as good. I just wanna try my own method. holla back 1

Oh so u got the gel? U like it? Ima deffenitely ge some tomorow.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2004 at 1:40am
With the scurl wave gel u dont gotta worry about tryin to wash out all da pomade from your hair. I make my hair a little damp then put it on and brush. I dont use the lusters pink lotion, i just add sum hair sheen for my mouistirizer and its just as good. I just wanna try my own method. holla back 1
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:37pm
yeah im usin it right now with the pomades...ima go solo with the gel once i get my cut...
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:30pm
me 2 just used it 2day n iss pretty good
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 11:22pm
A yall i just used the scurl wave gel and it feels more natural on ur hair than the pomades do. Oma stick to usin it and see if i get results holla back.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:11pm
3.29 at sallys
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

yeah i got that tube

How much was it?

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 9:38pm
yeah i got that tube
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2004 at 8:37pm
Here's the one Im bout to get tomorow. This the right one?
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jhtml?CATID=100316&id=prod8261

This the one BX got, I think.
http://www.ebonyline.com/19016.html

I think ima cop the second one since it's got 3.5 more oz. than the tube, but they are both the same price.

United Waves of America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 6:54pm
tube it say use the pink lotion before u apply but same diff...u still gotta use it 2getha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 6:25pm
I might kop that to see if its better than the pomades
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 5:52pm
On the tube read the directions does it say to use lusters pink oil moisturizer after applying the gel.Cuz the jar says it.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 5:50pm
yeah i was lookin for the jar but got the tube...same thang just diff packagin
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 5:44pm
Tha wave gel i have is in a clear jar with a white top and the gel is blue but they also have it in the blue tube that jarell bought it in.
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 4:02pm
nah i aint use it yet....ima wait till i get my hair cut next thur then ima check it out...im still usin the murrays and pink hair lotion right now....
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:56pm
u use it yet?
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:53pm
yeah i went to this beauty supply store called sallys

www.sallybeauty.com
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:50pm
u bought it 2day jarell?
Dream Team Website

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:43pm
i just went out and bought it...mines was in a blue tube
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic