Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Misc. pics of waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kevin Jenkins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Misc. pics of waves
    Posted: July 17 2004 at 1:37am
hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 1:45am
now the 3rd and 4th got waves spinnin like ****

i cant hate
Gabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 7:42am
agree
3 and 4 pics are tight
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 8:51am
Now thats the shizzle, I want my waves looking like that, but I reckon the 4th one is kitted out, the 3rd one looks natural though
Tmays08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tmays08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 9:21am
naw man the 4th one is all natural son. he look like he been in tha wave gme a while. my waves lookn like da 3rd one holla
if at first u dont succed, try, try, again
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 11:01am
Do yall think the 4th pic is killin Cashflows waves?
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 11:43am
I've been in the wave game since '99 and my waves don't look like that. I reckon i'm pretty accurate at judging whose kitted up and who ain't. Everyone tryna get ur waves like Fabolous don't waste ur time, he's kitted up. The 4th pic in this thread is kitted up. Last but by no means innocent Cashflow, it's easy to tell just by looking closely at the texture.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 12:34pm
Yo nilelator i dont think Nellys waves are kitted up. Nelly looks like he brushed his way to success like a true G.
Chi2JSU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi2JSU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 1:09pm
Yeah #3 and #4 are tight, i won't my **** like #3 just a lil bit deeper though...
If You Fre$h 2 Death Then I'm Deceased

CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 3:56pm
they got dem pics off of niketalk.com in da general section when some cat was askin how to get waves
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 6:43pm
I need a closer pic of Nelly's waves to be able to tell properly, but from what I've seen on tv he's look natural.
Kevin Jenkins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kevin Jenkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by CJay CJay wrote:

they got dem pics off of niketalk.com in da general section when some cat was askin how to get waves

true, true but the fourth pic is like how the
%#@* did u do that???
tw1 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 9:42pm
look lik dat DAX pomade
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 10:17pm
why you say that?
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:07am
WHoa # 4 iz BANGIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ya sure thats a kit.... damn kits are crazyyyy if it iz.
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 4:20am
Originally posted by young l da kid young l da kid wrote:

WHoa # 4 iz BANGIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ya sure thats a kit.... damn kits are crazyyyy if it iz.

Damn.. look who's back.

United Waves of America
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:23pm
hiz sh!ts iz hot
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

wavecap10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavecap10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:24pm
Nilelator, By looking at the top of #4's head it sort of looks like the texture that a kit might give you but I think it is just the position of his head and the lighting. My hair sometimes looks like that on the top depending on the lighting especially when my hair is longer and I have just taken the durag off. But by looking at the side of his head it is pretty obvious that he has been brushing his hair like mad(which is the key). The fact that you can see his scalp at the side proves that he did not use a kit because with a kit in order to maintain the waves you have to continue to comb the texturizer through your hair every 14 days or so (give or take a couple of days) which means your hair has to be long enough to do so. His clearly is not . #4 is a testament to how important it is to keep your brushing game up. So everybody stop asking about which pomade/gel is best and just keep brushing.

P.S. I don't believe in the theory of letting your hair breathe by only wearing your durag at night. I say durag it when ever possible and only take it off to brush, shower, or any other necessary times. But besides that I say keep that durag on.

Just my 2 cents!!!

NOW THAT'S WASSUP CAUSE I SAID THAT'S WASSUP!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:25pm
#4 probably just been in the wave game for along time to get dem spinners. Holla back
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 12:25pm
lol yea i been gone 4 awhile but im back 4 ever.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic