Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is how I got my waves(360 WAVE SPINNING)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 8:53am
lol, that nigg@ hater is too much. I think that method involves way too much grease and the results you are seeing are probably down to the length of time you have been brushing your hair.
Lites Camera SMOKE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lites Camera SMOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by hater hater wrote:

I like his waves but this nigga is a fraud

all he did was repeat what everybody in here been sayin tryin to make it seem like he innovated this wave sh!t...he even usin yall slang and **** "caked up" but yet he just registered and he some how happened to use everybody in heres shampoo of choice (Pantene Pro-V)

I dont believe this nigga
he one of those stealin pics off of black planet ass nigga to front like you got waves

EXPOSED, SONNED

Go do a semi off of your roof

LOL! this nigga said "go do a semi off of your roof" Hater, you'z a damn foo...
"You suckas better find ya mind I got mine"
360wavespinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360wavespinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 2:39pm
yo, hater why u fakin' son, u's a ***** go stand infront of movin' traffic and let three trucks run u over u dumb f*ck u'll be better off that way

u dumb ass and ......also usin' 2 grease don't cake ur hair up if you wash like a muthafucka okay.........

Hater=Richard Simmons mixed with' tupac

He's a Homosexual thug

ban him please

360 wave spinning cat thinkin' he nas
hater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by 360wavespinnin 360wavespinnin wrote:

yo, hater why u fakin' son, u's a ***** go stand infront of movin' traffic and let three trucks run u over u dumb f*ck u'll be better off that way

u dumb ass and ......also usin' 2 grease don't cake ur hair up if you wash like a muthafucka okay.........

Hater=Richard Simmons mixed with' tupac

He's a Homosexual thug

ban him please

you the one that said your sh!t would be caked up and im sayin you stealin this boards slang and i think you are a fraud

you are another homotional ass clown on this board

stop postin other peoples pics and go take some sleeping pills and sit in the fvckin bath tub
YOU SUPPOSED TO CHECK NIGGAS -
JADA

HATER FAN CLUB: MORTAL KOMBAT LOVER (the first one)
360wavespinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360wavespinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2004 at 3:01pm
Fu*k you sayin' yo, I've been using that method clown

and that's my fu*kin' pic azzhole u just a jealous ******* who can't get waves

u take some sleepin' pills and drive a car

nigga get off the net and go back to michael jackson's bed HOMOSEXUAL

ban HATER PLEASE

360 wave spinning cat thinkin' he nas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic