Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tengence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tengence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: April 29 2004 at 9:27am
I just wanted to introduce my self i dont have long hair myself but i am thinking of growing it out. I am infactuated with long hair though and love to see it on woman of all shapes and sizes, i hope that doesnt seem strange LOL. I have a girlfriend who has hair almost to the middle of her back and she said she would try and grow it out on her even more. She used to have longer hair before she met me, about a year before, and had a bad hair cut and cut it above her shoulders, about to her ears, in a bob style. But now it has grown to the length i mentioned earlier. Anyways like i said i just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

tengence
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2004 at 2:38pm
Hi tengence, welcome to the board! How long is your hair now? Growing out short layered hair is a test of patience, but the results are well worth it. Ask your girlfriend for advice, too -- and feel free to ask questions here, of course.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic