Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

spot at back of head

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BKyouth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BKyouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: spot at back of head
    Posted: July 22 2004 at 8:32pm
I have been maintaining my aves for a cple months now and they are going pretty well, I get compliments daily.
My problem is that I brush from the "center" of my head, i.e brush he top forward, the back backwards and the sides from the ceter as well of my head(the point where I start to brush the top foward and the back forward) I have this "bald patch" where the hair parts, it's sort of like a part from the brushing. The **** looks mad corny from the top. what do i do about that?
I don't wanna flip up the way i brush my hair now after all this time cuz it'll**** up everything.
Anyone else experience this??
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 8:47pm
yea theres noting you can do about it
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 9:00pm
Chea dogg aint nothin u can do. Just keep on makin those waves spinn. Holla back
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by BxRiverYoung02 BxRiverYoung02 wrote:

yea theres noting you can do about it

How our head+hair is made.
BxRiverYoung02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxRiverYoung02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 10:37pm
HuH???!!!
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:17am
That spot can't be helped man, I get tha same thing cause I also brush from tha center, well at least you get a better 360 pattern.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

matik_360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matik_360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:22am
I used to think I was brushing my **** wrong when I first started. I didn't like that spot in the back of my head, but I saw other cats with their joint the same way so I stopped sweatin it.
"360 waves with the shell top
adidas" - Tragedy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic