Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kitted Up?¿

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kitted Up?¿
    Posted: July 27 2004 at 4:39am
found him at the cash flow site...yall think he use a kit or hard work from brushin?

Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 8:38am
That doesnt look nothing like a KIT dogg. Ive looked at that before like 2 months ago and it looked like hes just been brushin for along time like a true G would. holla back.
lawless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 11:12am
his hair look mad slick
change is good
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 11:49am
Originally posted by lawless lawless wrote:

his hair look mad slick

kind of lik cash but not there yet
bulzeyelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 12:42pm
i'm very suspicious of cash's waves.....when i used a kit like a while back mine were just like his....waves to the sideburns.....i dunno if u can get hair like cash's with just some pomade and a brush....as for this cat, his look natural.....but dont get me wrong i aint hatin cuz cash's hair is mad tight and whatever he doin i wanna know cuz i need mines like that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 12:52pm
Yeah one of my homeboys hair look like dudes pic above and all he uses is pink lotion and a brush.
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by menaceIIsociety menaceIIsociety wrote:

That doesnt look nothing like a KIT dogg. Ive looked at that before like 2 months ago and it looked like hes just been brushin for along time like a true G would. holla back.

nah i asked that cuz ppl say cash use a kit...and since they prolly run 2 getha....just wonderin what yall think
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Young L da Kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young L da Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 1:54pm
Iono but i think hiz sh|t lookz tight as FuK.... possibly a kit tho.
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 2:09pm
How di son get his hair like dat?? shyt look mad tite wut kind of haircut he got? i wanna get my hair like dat, i always wanted 2, but being that i have black people hair i dont think i can...iz it possible 4 black people 2 get dey hair like dat???
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*
seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 2:15pm
I thot all of us on this site including that guy are black... or have black hair?

Whos not? Lol.. I'm j/p

United Waves of America
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 2:18pm
re post

DAT LOOKS LIK MY FRIENDS HAIR WHO USED DA SCURL BLUE KIT!!!!!!!! EXACTLY BUT MY FRIENDS GOES TO HIS SIDEBURNS LIK CASH.. I REALLY DONT KNO AND IM NOT SAYIN THEY BOTH USED KITS. Cash coo though so iono and he says he didnt use a kit so gotta believe him.
F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by seaTown seaTown wrote:

I thot all of us on this site including that guy are black... or have black hair?

Whos not? Lol.. I'm j/p

lol i wuz sayin iz iz possible 4 a person wit nappy hair 2 get dey shyt like dat, even doh my shyt not nappy but not SCRAIGHT EDER
*An my waves be thick, enough for
dem cali dudes to surf in,
CALABUNGA!*
saiyansnake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saiyansnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 4:02pm
Cash did use a kit, he said so himself. if I find that post I put a link to it, he goes by the name 'Jeremy'
He started with a kit but he brushes and uses pomades like the rest of us.
Blingin' outta controlPuff Puff

seaTown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaTown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by saiyansnake saiyansnake wrote:

Cash did use a kit, he said so himself. if I find that post I put a link to it, he goes by the name 'Jeremy'
He started with a kit but he brushes and uses pomades like the rest of us.

Are you tlkin bout one of these threads....

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP758148352&id=1486

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP758148352&id=1514

United Waves of America
Nilelator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nilelator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2004 at 2:51pm
To be honest most of the time you can't tell who is using a kit unless they tell you otherwise. I thought I could tell, but if I hadn't been on this site and a saw somebody's like Dafatmack's waves I would have said they were kitted up, which they aren't. I was suspect about Cash Flow too, but he has been at it for at least 3 years so u neva know.
cashflow1_harlem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cashflow1_harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 11:48pm
I been tryin to register on the forum 4 some time now. and i always had a problem 4 some reason. i always read the threads and what not. and Twista iz a coo dude. This iz CASHFLOW and i wanna say something on here.........i found out about this forum really because my control panel from my site had a link to it. second i never registered on here as Jeremy..the cat who said i used a Kit.. I read his posts and he bogus...that wasn't me..that dude iz lyin. if i'm correct Twista emailed me a while back ago and i told him that my peeps were puttin together the stuff that i use so everybody can use it. I Never used a perm LOL or whateva. I aint tryna beat nobody in the head but it do take work and time..but not no years, like i been hearing on here...i 'm a have that technique and exactly what u should useand do and it should work 4 almost anybody. I wanna post it on this site if it was up to me, but my peoples think we should sell the stuff, so it took awhile to get it patented...thass all. Any way anybody wanna holla at me...u can get the email off mah site or cashflow@cashflow-world.com

WAves 4 Eva...mANNNNN..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 11:51pm
Damn this nigga cashflow is back its on and poppin now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2004 at 11:57pm
whaddup cash
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:00am
i thought dat nigga wuz a myth
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bulzeyelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2004 at 12:02am
LoL nah, he's as real as u and me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic