Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loreal casting colorspa

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
allie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loreal casting colorspa
    Posted: June 05 2001 at 3:23pm
Has anyone here ever used Loreal casting colorspa hair dye? I`m planning on dying it the "chestnut" shade in like 2 weeks and was just wondering if anyone had had bad expeririences with it. Thanx!

allie
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2001 at 4:21pm
Reply to message: 16.77.1
tried it, not too bad
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Buckaroo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buckaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2001 at 6:53am
Reply to message: 16.77.1
I`ve used it several times before and really like it. You won`t get a drastic change though. It`s great to sort of liven up the color you have now. I have blonde hair that really gets bleached out in the sun...So every six weeks or so I use it ( I don`t remember what shade I use) and it comes out great! It tones the almost white blonde to a medium sandy blonde... It really looks natural. And it gradually washes out, so you don`t have major roots.

Good luck with it.
redrider View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2001 at 9:07pm
I`ve been using it for a couple of years now, using a shade close to my own color. It`s pretty good, but I think my hair is a little overprocessed now - a lot of split ends, but my hair is almost to my waist and I`ve done other things that may be causing the damage. It`s fairly gentle though and I like it better than similar products.
cinderella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cinderella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2001 at 11:38pm
I have used it once, to dull my blonde hightlights. It has been over 2 months and my highlights are still dull. My regrowth shows half an inch of grey so I guess the colour has not totally gone . This product has a small amount of peroxide which has slightly lightened my own colour.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic