Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Awesome products!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
june25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote june25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Awesome products!!!
    Posted: June 21 2001 at 10:52am
I went to Wal-Mart the other day to buy some deep conditioner and anti-frizz products for my dried out, poofy pool hair. I was trying to find that Neutrogena 60 second replenishing deep conditioner but couldn`t find it. Then I came across Pantene Hair Quencher (from the Pro-V essentials). Now I know said in a earlier post (under "Physique vs Pantene") that I didn`t like Pantene products. I should`ve been more specific in saying that I don`t like the new formulas. The Pro-V essentials are nothing like the new Pantene formulas! I smoothed it on my hair, left it on for a minute or so, then rinsed. I noticed it had a great smell. When I dried my hair, it felt silky smooth and my ends were much softer. This stuff is AWESOME! Now I`ve learned never to write off an entire product line just because some products don`t work. The other awesome products I got were John Frieda Frizz-Ease Wind Down Relaxing Creme and Secret Weapon. The relaxing creme is so cool. As I was blow drying my hair, I noticed how incredibly straight and slinky it was. There was no frizz, just incredible shine, straightness, and smoothness. After blow-drying, I smoothed just a tiny bit off the Secret Weapon on my hair, putting a bit more on my hands. The result?a FABULOUSLY smooth, shiny, straight, frizz-free-for-the-entire-day look. My hair is still looking good today, even when I didn`t wash it. Before, I used Alberto VO5 Sheer Hairdressing cream and I thought that was the best stuff that worked on my hair. John Frieda beats it by more than a mile. These products are fairly inexpensive at Wal-Mart (about 5 bucks; TONS cheaper than at a drugstore or supermarket or even online). :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic