Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Suave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
june25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote june25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suave
    Posted: July 16 2001 at 6:47pm
What Suave haircare products are the best? I love trying new hair products. Suave is very cheap so if a product doesn`t work, then it`s not a big waste of money for me. Is the Herbal Care line pretty good?
paullyanna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paullyanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2001 at 1:18pm
ewww, suave is nasty! remember, you get what you pay for.
cutie3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2001 at 11:25pm
Suave Hair gel isn`t that bad. I use it sometimes but by the end of the day my curls are flat and dull looking
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2001 at 8:15am
I`ve used the Pro-V one before. I thought it worked well.I love the skin firming lotion.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2001 at 9:54am
I like the clarifying shampoo. I wash my hair every other day with it and it does a good job removing build up. I wouldn`t use it every day though if you wash your hair every day. HTH :)
glitterjess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glitterjess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2001 at 10:00pm
Suave works really nice for me! I love the moistuzing shampoo`s and conditioners (the ones with the coconut on the front) they don`t weigh my hair down or build up. The moouse works pretty good and so does the anti-frizz gel.
dude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2002 at 3:57pm
suave is truely the worst product line ive every used.it may be dirt cheap but it also treats your hair like dirt.get a real brand!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 5:47pm
Hi! I`m not a Suave fan. The shampoos can be drying (watch out for anything listing ingredients with ammonium or lauryl as a component) and the conditioners tend to sit on your hair and do nothing but smell pretty. That`s why they`re cheap.

Something interesting to note about the Suave Professionals line in the skinny white bottles: the Nexxus Humctress one and the Paul Mitchell Awuphui are VERY similar in composition. So similar, in fact, the first 12 out of 18 ingredients are exactly the same!!!!!! Makes you wonder.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic