Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any knowledge on life after a Vigorol liquid relaxer ??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any knowledge on life after a Vigorol liquid relaxer ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
onesexydeva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onesexydeva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any knowledge on life after a Vigorol liquid relaxer ??
    Posted: July 17 2001 at 9:26pm
I had decided to wear my hair very short for the summer.I normally put a straightening perm in it and hot curl it . I liked the curls I saw when I washed my hair, especially in the short parts like the back where it was shaved. So, I got it cut very short and as it grew out and I cut more there was no more perm. So, then I begin to see my natural curls without any relaxing. I did not really like them because they were tight and small, so I knew I needed something more, I discovered the vigorol ! It was advertised as wash and wear or blow dry and wear straight. So I used it ! I have had no hair loss or breakage from it. But, now I am tired of the short curly look. I have corn rows as we speak, but I was wondering if I decide to , is it safe to go back to a straightening perm like(motions, bantu, etc.) ???? That is after the vigorol liquid relaxer ????? Or maybe you might have some better sugestions for me life after the short natural look, wanting to go long and straight again .
onesexydeva
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic