Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ARTec smoothing serum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KarenK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARTec smoothing serum
    Posted: September 24 2001 at 11:28am
After reading Karen`s reviews on the ARTec line, I went and bought the smoothing shampoo and conditioner. They work great and don`t leave a waxy build-up on my scalp. But my hair was fly-away, so I went and bought the ARTec smoothingserum.

Yuck! It leaves a scalp scum and smells slightly like dead fish! Has anyone else tried this product and had different results?
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2001 at 9:43pm
Ewwww yucky!! No I haven`t and now I won`t; but their Texturline has a smoothing serum that`s very nice also a balm called textureshine that I REALLY like - no wax, and rinses out with water but really smoothes the frizzes, it is hard to spread however...gabi
Be yourself - unless you suck...wags
KarenK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarenK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 11:40am
uh, the smoothingserum I bought was from the textureline
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2001 at 10:02pm
The only thing I can think is that you got a funky bottle - honest - mine is fine - it`s smooth, easy to rinse out with just water, not sticky and definitely doesn`t smell bad - I`d take it back to the store...wags
Waggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2001 at 2:07am
Karen - I`ve used this stuff many times now and have had REALLY great results and a very nice smell.

So I thought I`d get back in and tell you I really do think you got a "bad" bottle...g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic