Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loreal Nature`s Therapy @Sally`s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
suprchq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suprchq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loreal Nature`s Therapy @Sally`s
    Posted: February 05 2002 at 10:49am
Has anyone tried the Loreal hair products from Sally`s Beauty Supply? The have a moisterizing shampoo and conditioner and I was wondering if they were any good.

Thanks for your help.

Susannah
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 7:38am
A co-worker just started using the products and LOVES them. Here is a web site of the products if you want to read more about them and compare prices:

http://www.adiscountbeauty.com/page131.html

Also, Sally`s is offering a free free 1 oz packet. Go to the following URL and print out the coupon. Great way to try the product first.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/coupons/coupons.asp

Merlin
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2002 at 1:41pm
I have tried the Loreal Nature`s Therapy deep conditioning creame. I must say it smells wonderful and makes your hair soft.
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2002 at 5:21pm
Hi Susannah!
I have tried virtually EVERYTHING available in Sally Beauty (that`s not an exaggeration) and Nature`s Therapy is one of my all-time favorites. As I type this I`ve got the nuturing cream on my head--time for a little Sunday afternoon deep conditioning. The shampoo is great if your hair is on the dry side because it contains six different oils. The cleansing agent is sodium laureth sulfate, which is very mild. My hair feels fabulous after using the shampoo. I also use the hot oil and the cream. All have the same great, slightly fruity scent. Sally is having a sale this month--$2 off any full-size...I`ve been stocking up :) Hope this helps!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
DweamGoiL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DweamGoiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2003 at 8:56am
LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2003 at 1:26pm
I will second that! Nature's Therapy Mega Repair has helped my hair so much. I'm letting my hair grow out from years of coloring it and although the main products I use are Back to Basics (the Ginger Therapy line), occasionally I use the Mega Repair after I shampoo my hair. I apply the Mega Repair (a lot of it) and let it soak for awhile, rinse, and sometimes I rub Intensive Blends Creme Leave-in onto my hands and lightly smooth it over the top layers. It helps with the comb out which I have to do ever so gently, since my hair is very fragile and baby fine. But when it is dried, it is so smooth and soft.
Precious is the day... it happens only once in a lifetime.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic