Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Really soft and shiny hair with Citre Shine Conditioner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Really soft and shiny hair with Citre Shine Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really soft and shiny hair with Citre Shine Conditioner
    Posted: October 18 2002 at 5:17pm
lol
dont u mean what kind of hair do u have? heh
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
shilpi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shilpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2002 at 2:50pm
Wt kind of hair do you hair?
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2002 at 10:35pm
Hey everyone! How is it going? Well, I just wanted to tell everyone about a wonderful conditioner I have just started using about a week ago. It has made a dramatic difference in my hair. My hair has become much softer and shinier with only a week of use. The product is Citre Shine Reconstructing Conditioner. You can find it at most grocery or drug stores and I think it costs around $5.00 or less.

I usually use a Biolage shampoo (hydrating or Energizing), then I will use a little bit of Biolage Conditioning Balm then rinse it out, and follow up with the Citre Shine conditioner on the ends (sometimes I will follow with a cool water rinse for extra shine). I love it! It has citrus extracts, proteins, and all kinds of other good things. I wouldn`t use too much though on the top of your head because it tends to weight the hair down a little bit. I just thought I would share with everyone! Bye.

Sweetpea ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic