Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for a great Leave-in conditioner?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chamogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a great Leave-in conditioner?
    Posted: August 19 2002 at 8:26pm
tried it and didn`t like it and gave it to my sister. She loves it
chamogirl
chamogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chamogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 8:05pm
I just bought it - can`t resist a good review
chamogirl
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2002 at 9:38am
r u on about lotion as in moisturiser?????

:O:O:O:O:O :-/ :-?
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
curlyheadfarmgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlyheadfarmgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2002 at 9:08pm
If you want a cheep Leave-In conditioner, use your favorite lotion! Trust me it works! (I was in doubt the first time I used it.) I like Caress and it seems to work very well for me.
Wrestlers lift 100 pounds with two hands; Pointe Dancers do it with one toe.
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2002 at 2:42pm
I recently bought some Loreal Nature`s Therapy leave-in moisture reconstructor. It`s basically a leave-in conditioner and after a few days I am in love. My hair is fine but it doesn`t seem to be weighing it down but it`s soft and smells great. Got it at Sally Beauty Supply for like $7.00. Just thought ya`ll might want to know.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 9:59pm
I am afraid it will weight down fine hair slightly because mine seemed a little bit heavier after use. My hair is 2 inches past my shoulders and slightly wavy with medium thickness. If you do decide buy it, I would just use a small amount of product. Later.

Sweetpea;)
youotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 12:32pm
Thanks sweetpea for the info. Will this weigh down my fine hair?
THANKS AGAIN!!!
"youotta quit it!"
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 10:11am
Will this work well for fine hair or do you think it`s too heavy? Many conditioners weigh mine down so I have to be careful what to use.

Traci
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 6:54pm
My hair is slightly wavy, dry on the ends (I am growing out the highlights I had last summer), and somewhat oily near my scalp.
Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 2:55pm
What type hair do you have?
Once i know who I`m not then I`ll know who i am. ~alanis morissette~
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 10:25am
Go to www.ballbeauty.com and click on Graham Webb hair care products under the haircare menu. When the GW screen comes up click on Intensives. Then click on Silk Protein Leave-in Conditioner and Reconstructor. It is $10.50. Hope this helps.

Sweetpea :)
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2002 at 10:08am
I am not sure if you can buy it online. I haven`t really looked. I purchased it at a Beauty First Salon near where I live. I was in Target the other day and they also had it. I don`t know why, but they have started to carry a few salon brands. I am sure though that not all Targets will carry the salon brands, but they do here in Kentucky. I will look around online and get back to you. Later.

Sweetpea
youotta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youotta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2002 at 9:06pm
Is there a website for to purchase this conditioner?
Thanks!
"youotta quit it!"
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2002 at 10:31pm
I recently bought the latest issue of InStyle magazine and they have a section where they give the 135 best beauty buys. In the conditioner section they have pictured Graham Webb Intensives silk protein leave-in conditioner and reconstructor. I decided to give it a shot and this stuff is awsome! It has left my hair really soft, smooth and shiny. I am hooked. I can`t guarantee that you will get the same results as I have but it`s worth a shot if you are willing to give up $11.00. I am always looking for new products to try and this is defenitley a keeper for me. Later.

Sweetpea ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic