Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pantene Pro V vs Herbal Essence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
StRaItEnSiLkY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StRaItEnSiLkY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pantene Pro V vs Herbal Essence
    Posted: March 31 2002 at 4:18pm
Hey everyone! Has anyone tried both of those overly advertised shampoos? I use pantene pro v beacuse it makes my hair so soft and silk and shiny but Herbal Essence smells SO GOOD! lol. so all you Herbal essence users out there.. think it makes your hair shiny soft and silk too? Then maybe I`ll think about "crossing over" haha.. Yeah anyway, thanks in advance!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2002 at 6:59pm
I`m not much of a HE fan because I`ve got dry hair, and their allegedly "moisturizing" shampoo lists sodium lauryl sulfate as the cleansing agent. This can be drying, and the conditioner just doesn`t contain the good stuff my favorites do. However, I can only speak for these products in the HE line, since I haven`t tried their others, but I agree it does smell "totally organic" or whatever it is they say :--)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Stinky McGinkle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinky McGinkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2002 at 9:58am
Herbal Essences is sweet I like to feel the sweet sensation of this deifyingly sweet stuff. You see my obsession began a lomng time ago in Sweden where I met a young Danish girl who handed me this bottle it was pig urine and I rinsed and repeated with it only to find out that it was bleach and all my hair fell out and I am currently living in Tacoma Sadonmitlyidnsville
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic