Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEED HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED HELP!!!
    Posted: April 01 2002 at 12:54pm
does any one know of some great volumizing products?? please help!
~nellabella~
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2002 at 11:40am
Edwin Paul used to have terrific volumizing products but I`m not sure you can get them through this site anymore (they are going to be sold only in salons). However, Phytovolume is also a wonderful product that will swell the hair shaft and give you lots of volum. You can read about their products in the Marketplace on this site.

John Frieda Ready to Wear™ Thickening Shampoo is very good too. You can get it at http://www.folica.com

A coworker uses the Hydron Botanical Volumizing Hair Kit and likes it very much. I don`t have any personal experience with it but her hair looks great and it is nice to get all of the products in one package. You can see the kit at:
http://www.hydron.com/haircare-volumizinghckit.html

Good luck ;) and let us know what products work for you.
Merlin
Cristen weinberg View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cristen weinberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2002 at 1:32pm
Hi. I love SAMY Salon products, but have not tried his volumizing line as I have long thick and coarse hair. But I love this like no other so I would recommend trying it. You can only get at salon or go through the Home Shopping Network to get it though. But definitely worth a shot, he is a Volumizing Kit along with something to spray in hair that you can toss into place, I do not know the name of it, but should be in his line. I am going to get it for my mother. Seems to be more for shorter hair though (the spray, that is, not the kit) :)
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2002 at 12:24pm
I have used the SAMY volumizing products and really liked them but when you buy them off Home Shopping Network you have to buy a whole kit so if you run out of hairspray first you have to buy shampoo, conditioner, moose, etc. I have fine, thin hair and have tried everything I can find including the Edwin Paul products, TIGI, Aveda, MOP, and countless other expensive salon products. Nothing really works well, especially if you live in a humid climate (I am now in south Florida). I recently bought Progaine products at Eckerd and low and behold, they work better than anything I have ever used before! If you have fine, thin hair I have to say they live up to their promise better than any of the others, at least for me.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic