Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone tried the Euro-V or Denman`s Thermo Straightening Brush?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone tried the Euro-V or Denman`s Thermo Straightening Brush?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
banana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone tried the Euro-V or Denman`s Thermo Straightening Brush?
    Posted: May 07 2002 at 12:33am
I`ve seen a lot of the new straightening brushes-they look like two brushes in the shape of a flat-iron. Anyway, they are supposed to straighten your hair as you blow dry. They had one at Sally`s ( by BEyond the Zone), but they suddenly pulled it off the shelf. Just wanting some opinions before I order one. Thanks!!
Kiki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2002 at 3:24pm
I have pretty thick hair that I need to blow out in order for it to look normal and I am addicted to straightening irons. I bought the Denman Thermo straightening brush and it was the best £8 I have ever spent!
It is great as a blow drying tool and means that using irons to smooth it at the end is optional, rather than a must.
I`d highly recommend it.
ellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2002 at 9:40am
I have the denman straightening brush and it is brilliant, it really does straighten hair! But it seems to take LOADS longer when I use it instead of a paddle brush so I`d combine both if I was u. It`s also great for brushing your hair with when it`s dry and straight to keep it straighter! It`s also healther for your hair as u aim the dryer through the slats
life without hair is no life at all
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2002 at 7:55pm
I am intrigued.

What is this Straightening Brush you speak of?

Can someone post a pic or something of one, and what are the prices for these??

I live in Canada, so UK monies doesn`t really help. :(

Stupid Canadian Dollar! You suck!
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic