Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hemp oil shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hemp oil shampoo
    Posted: August 27 2002 at 2:56pm
What does anyone know about hemp oil shampoo? I was out surfing the net and ran across one I thought I`d try. Does hemp oil really help dry hair? The product I found is at Sally`s. It`s Beyond the Zone Stoked Conditioning Hemp Shampoo. There`s also a conditioner. Know anything about them??

Thanks.
Becky
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2002 at 3:05pm
I haven`t tried the hemp conditioner, although it looked interesting. The ingredients are fairly standard and judging from the listing there probably isn`t enough hemp oil to make a significant difference on hair. It smelled....no, positively REEKED of Starburst candies....and that`s great if you like Starburst, but I do not. Instant turnoff :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic