Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

John Frieda Bleach Blonde Sea Salt Spray?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: John Frieda Bleach Blonde Sea Salt Spray?
    Posted: September 27 2002 at 10:36pm
Do you have to be blonde to use it?

I hear it makes curly hair massively nice, or something. But my hair is a really dark brown, and I intend to keep it that way.

I`ve already used Sheer Blonde Funky Chunky that Liz_naz reccommended...thus far: amazing results! Yay!

Anyways, will this JF product lighten my hair, and how does it work on curls?
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2002 at 8:13am
ive never used that"! i was gunna buy it the other day tho, but thought ild see if there were any recommendations about it on here first......

yer has anyone tried tha? coz i`ld like something that will help define curls! if this product does so it will be a life saver
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Aliona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aliona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2002 at 10:20am
I use it and I really like it. It creates a whimsical look on my wavy hair - light, define, soft waves.
I also like its tropical smell.
I don`t think this product only for blondes (my hair is more very light brown). I would recommend it.

lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 11:52am
Im not sure if salt water is good/drying on the hair because I was looking at the John Frieda Sea Salt spray product at CVS and right next to it was another product - an oil made by John Frieda that says it prevents the dryness/damage caused by sea water salt, he recommends using the oil on your hair if you are spending a day at the beach. I think if your hair is dry you might want to investigate this sea salt spray alittle more.
amberbella View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberbella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 7:28pm
I`ve used it and don`t particularly like the way it makes my long wavy hair feel. It looks neat, but makes it tangled and sticky. I`m not a fan.

There is sea salt in it, which is not supposed to be good for hair, but there is also jojoba, interesting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic