Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goldwell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goldwell
    Posted: October 06 2002 at 12:02pm
On my quest for the perfect hair products I tried and loved Goldwells KeraSilk Conditioner for dry hair - it left my thick wavy hair very soft and silky even when i let it air dry but the smell --- wow like a really bad man`s cologne! So I then tried Goldwells Intensive Conditioner for dry and porus hair and it was excellent - same amazing results as their other conditioner and it smells great!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 6:55pm
Hi Lissa,

Do you know where I can get that dry and porous conditioner? I have heard nothing but raves about that product and I was wondering if it`s sold in any national retail salons (in malls and the like.) THANKS!!!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
lissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2002 at 7:34pm
Hi Lyris, I originally purchased it at Ulta`s and it came in a set for $16 which included the Goldwells Definition dry and porous shampoo, the intensive dry and porous treatment conditioner and a leave in treatment serum. Didnt think much of the leave in though. Since I LOVED the Intensive Treatment Conditioner I searched and found it at a local beauty supply store for $6.50 for 5ozs. You can find it at Ulta`s and also at national retail salons that carry Goldwell Products - most do, but you will probably find it for less at one of your local beauty supply stores. There is a regular dry and porous conditioner but the one I used was the Intensive Treatment - LOVED IT - and it smells great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic