Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A good color enhancing product.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Spaci32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaci32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A good color enhancing product.
    Posted: November 11 2002 at 7:52pm

I`m sure if you just read my previous thread about the mine products you would have heard this already but since winter is coming my hair always gets brassy with the water and such so I was going to be prepared this time and get something to counteract that. The problem is that I`m trying to grow my hair out so I need something that also is moisturizing (but not too heavy-I have fine hair). Right now I`m using loreal nutrivive and it`s working great. So anything with that same level would be excellent.
A wish is a desire without any attempt to attain its end.
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2003 at 2:54pm
Is the brassiness due to coloring your hair? I used Origins Tealights color-boasting shampoo to maintain my color, but it can also enhance natural color. It's about $17 for a 5 oz bottle, but very worth it! There's different shades for different hair colors. You can find them at department stores or www.origins.com. I hope this helps!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 9:14am
Clairol makes a color-enhancing shampoo line called Complements. A bottle is $5 at Sallys and the stuff is pretty good. However colored shampoos alone can't completely counteract brassiness; you'd be better off using an enhancing conditioner as well. Artec, Redken and John Frieda all make good ones.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic