Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revostyler Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KStarfish View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KStarfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revostyler Review
    Posted: November 21 2002 at 2:51pm
Alright I finally went out and bought the Revostyler at Ulta. Here are a few facts about it and how it works -

- It CAN tangle hair - if the speed is too fast and the hair is really messy it will get caught.

- It only brushes the last 1/3 of the hair cuticle, you have to get another brush and brush the entire head of hair after using the Revostyler

- Has to charge 10 hours when the batteries go dead.

- Works best with damp and already brushed hair

- Need to use the blowdryer to be affective

So overall I thought the prduct worked GREAT. I have dry, frizzy and naturally curly hair that is damaged by chlorine everyday!!!! And after smoothing it out, it made my hair not only soft, but straight!!!!! And it still had body! I was thrilled and I use it almost everyday and am so excited about the results. Well I hope this gave you guys a better look at this product and if you have any questions just write to me!!!!

Katie
karonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2002 at 2:56pm
That hot dang thing did nothing to my hair but tangle it and next thing I new bristles were falling out! I waited to late to use it, therefore I can`t get my money back. I`ve never tried it with a blow dryer, so maybe I`ll try that :(
Natural since Nov 6, 2004
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic