Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

got2b products?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: got2b products?
    Posted: November 22 2002 at 2:11pm
Playful does make your hair really soft, but I`m not sure about spiking your hair w/ it. I don`t think it would stay. Try it out. Buy it at Wal-mart. It`s cheaper there.

And GOT2B Glued styling gel will keep your hair spikey for days, I believe. Until you wash it I`ve heard. But it won`t look dry, I dont think.

"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
Ryo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2002 at 8:50pm
ok i think your post is a reply to mine... :)

thanks for the info, yeah i wanna buy it at wal-mart since it is cheaper.

So playful doesnt have what i want? then maybe defian is strong enough yet have that natural look/.... so does it mean you haven`t tried or heard about defiant?
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2002 at 8:12pm
I have both Playful and Defiant.

I like defiant better when Im straighening my hair, but just make sure you don`t put too much on one section of hair, or it will be greasy and gross looking.

I only use playful to define my curls, and it cuts down on frizz a lot, and leaves it dry looking.

My hair is long and such, so I wouldn`t know the results of spiking hair. Try them both. It`s always good to experiment.

I assume you live in the USA, where those products at Walmart will be like 2.00.

(It`s 4.50 here in Canada).

Good luck!

PS: Yeah it was a reply to your post. I was being stupid and somewhat dislusional, and clicked `new thread`. Oh yeah!
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
Ryo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2002 at 2:52am
ah no i live in canada and its like $$5-6 at wal-mart near me but thx for the info about those 2 products...

ah greasy ewww... but in your opinion do you think the defiant is actually strong enough to have a dry spike look even if you dont know much about it? your view?

If not since your canada can you reccomend good products preferably wax that can achieve what i want that are not too expensive. Im not updated with hair products and just need opinions because no one answers the my question when i posted it at the other forum. :(

the thing is i dont want to experiment and hate it and refund/return the products since i did it once or twice. If i do that maybe ill try another store lol.

dont worry about the post... i was actually relieved someone actually replies in these forum lol even if it takes really long.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic