Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sebastian Hand Press: Does it really work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sebastian Hand Press: Does it really work?
    Posted: January 28 2003 at 10:33am
Hello, ^_^

Sebastian products are not readily avaliable in a lot of places where I`m from (Canada -- no Sally`s here...jerks.). Salons, probably, I haven`t really looked, but I am particularly interested in the Hand Press stuff.

My hair is naturally curly/wavy, about 3 inches below the shoulder and is very thick. It is also heat-damaged, and I don`t want to use the Conair Steam Iron anymore.

I`m going to search some salons first, but if my hunts prove fruitless, then I`m looking to order it online.

Does this stuff really work? Because I don`t want to waste my money on the product and shipping charges for it to show me that it doesn`t work.

What separates this product from the other legion of straightening products that DIDN`T work for me in the past?

I need to be convinced, because I am really interested in this product, and I don`t want it to let me down.

Thanks for any help!!! (",)
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic