Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kms products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kms products
    Posted: March 23 2003 at 4:49pm
are kms products good.. and how much are they....

do u ppl know a good product but.. not expensive
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2003 at 5:00pm
Hi there. What is your hair like: dry, damaged, healthy, oil, etc; and what would you like your hair to do? It's hard to say whether an entire line is good or bad because each brand boasts so many different products. (Matrix Biolage is a great example: the "hydrating" shampoo contains sodium lauryl sulfate, which is too drying for most hair, but the conditioning balm is great.)

Generally, KMS has some good products, though I can't comment on most because I've only tried a couple. I like the Daily Fixx and Daily Repair conditioners, and both run about $10 where I live.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 1:11pm
i have oily roots and dry ends... i want my hair to get shiny and straight.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 1:46pm
I would recommend using a moisturizing conditioner that you like (KMS or another line) just on your dry ends and a good clarifying shampoo on your scalp. Look for shampoos that don't contain sodium laureth sulfate, TEA-lauryl sulfate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate or sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, to name a few. A gentle surfactant is sodium laureth sulfate. I hope this helps you!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 10:14pm
wow.. u reallie know a LOT about ingredients stuff haha.. how do u know soo much??
swt_hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swt_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2003 at 10:14pm
oo and thx for the tips by the way hehe
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2003 at 7:31am
Originally posted by swt_hair swt_hair wrote:

wow.. u reallie know a LOT about ingredients stuff haha.. how do u know soo much??

Because I'm a giant DORK who spends too much time reading about hair chemistry! :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic