Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

beyond the zone hair 911 split end mender

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: beyond the zone hair 911 split end mender
    Posted: April 15 2003 at 6:54pm
i was in sally beauty supply store the other day just looking. i notice the have a line called ''beyond the zone'' is it suppose to be like tigi's bed head product? i notice they had one called '' beyond the zone 911 split end mender'' has anyone tried it? it was only 5 bucks. right now though i have enough leave in products. for the furture i was wondering how it was.
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2003 at 11:20pm
Well... nothing can "mend" split ends. The hair cells are dead and you can't fuse them back together. Don't I wish.

I suppose it could be good for preventing split ends though!
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 7:32am
I use it. It's pretty much a leave-in conditioner for the ends of your hair. For that it works extremely well. But like SuperGrover said, nothing can "repair" your split ends. I think it may help seal the ends so if you have splits they're not noticable. I'd say that this product is worth the $5. I'll buy it again.

Hope this helps.
Becky
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2003 at 10:37am
i know nothing can mend split ends. only if yo cut them. that's just the name of it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic