Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ego boost or antisnap?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ego boost or antisnap?
    Posted: June 11 2003 at 3:49pm
i was wondering which is better tigi's ego boost or redken 's antisnap i know a lot of people on here love redken. i like the redken antisnap. i ran out though my hairdresser has use the ego boost i think i liked it too. i always like trying different products. i tried sally's beyond the zone 911 split end mender. [yes i know nothing will mend split ends] i didn't like the smell. ego boost or antisnap?
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 5:35pm
Princess - Can I ask what do you like so much about the Anti Snap? I have tried it once, maybe I should try it again but it seemed like it made my hair crunchie when it dried. Do you also use the shampoo and conditioner? Thanks!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by CrazyGirl CrazyGirl wrote:

Princess - Can I ask what do you like so much about the Anti Snap? I have tried it once, maybe I should try it again but it seemed like it made my hair crunchie when it dried. Do you also use the shampoo and conditioner? Thanks!

i liked it protecting agaist breakage. i like the smell too. i was like you. at first i wasn't sure if i liked it. i kept using it more i like it. antisnap slides through my hair real easy when wet. i have to comb my hair out when wet or it get all tangled if i tried combing out dry. [i have wavy hair.] no i haven't tried the their shampoo and conditioner. right now i'm trying out joico's k-pak. as for as the crunchie you might of use to much this happen to me with a lot of leave in stuff. i hope i helped
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2003 at 11:31am
I apply anti-snap, very sparingly, to frizzy spots only when my hair is air-drying. I use it the same way I'd use gel. I find that it works best when used with a light hand, sparingly. I've never tried applying it to my wet hair and combing through, though. I would like to try that to see if it's less crunchy than gel. I only use the lightest, lowest "hold" strength gels.
[/url]

Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2006 at 11:55am
I apply anti-snap on damp /dry hair & have done so for years it leaves my hair very soft and shiny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic