Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Artec Smoothing Shamp/Cond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IcyFire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IcyFire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artec Smoothing Shamp/Cond
    Posted: August 07 2003 at 2:33am
Because I constantly relax my hair, I was looking for nice moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I cam accross Artec. Although I love the Artec texturesmooth relaxer, I honestly did not like their smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. The smell was okay, but they left my hair feeling more greasy than smoother.
Visit the Bright Skin Forum
http://excoboard.com/exco/forum.php?forumid=65288
Kgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2003 at 9:57am
Hi IcyFire,

The same thing happend to me with the Artec Smoothing line!! The first time I used, I had the smoothest, shiniest, hydrated hair I had ever seen. (even have a pic of it-I'll post it here sometime) But as I continued to use it, it weighed my hair down more and more. I finally had to give it up. :( I was sad, I really wanted it to work on my dry, highlighted hair since it worked so well on Karen's. Oh well, everyone's hair is different. Thank goodness there are so many haircare lines!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic