Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Erinlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erinlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dave
    Posted: July 19 2004 at 6:21am
Dave, When are YOU going to post a few pictures directly on here?

catt_grrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catt_grrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2004 at 10:37am
Yeah!!

dp
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 12:56am
Dave has really great long hair!
It's nice that some guys grow their hair ultra long!
Gormlaith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gormlaith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 6:46pm
Add me to the Dave fan club!

I want to look like him when I grow up.

Gormlaith, who is now reminded to have some October pictures from Evelyn scanned and sent
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Gormlaith Gormlaith wrote:

Add me to the Dave fan club!

I want to look like him when I grow up.

Gormlaith, who is now reminded to have some October pictures from Evelyn scanned and sent

Thank you thank you thank you, Erinlynn, dp, miss brenda, and Gormy,

I plan to upload a new sign pic in a few weeks... I think you'll all like It was captured by our very own catt_grrl (dp) in August of last year (as have all the avatar photos I've posted here).

Re: photos, I am fairly private. I'm sorry if I disappoint anyone. I'm willing to share small avatar pics but larger ones I generally don't like to distribute. A notable exception: click on this link now: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/floorlengthhairclub2 I am the one on the far left. The photo is a gathering of some mutual friends. Enjoy.

Oh, and Gormy, your timing is uncanny. (Yippee on pics from Evelyn!) I just sent some photos to Sir William, including 2 of you. Enjoy.
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2004 at 10:14pm
Wow..now that's some hair!
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 12:45pm
Has the photo changed or something cos when I clicked on it, there was just the one lady with fantastically long hair, trailing past her ankles. 
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 5:05pm
I am getting that same lady,  is there somewhere else you have to click?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2005 at 8:07pm
It looks like they change the front page picture now and again. It must have been a previous one.
catt_grrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catt_grrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 7:26am
That is the case, eKatherine. However, if you are a member of that group, you can view the photo mentioned by Dave in a folder called "Tampa Long Hair Meeting 2003". Dave's hair is truly awesome (as is that of the others in that photo).

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2005 at 8:50am
Wow! What amazing hair on everyone!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2005 at 7:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic