Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Soft

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All Soft
    Posted: October 05 2003 at 2:25pm
I've been reading so much about the Redken All Soft products, that I had to order the shampoo and conditioner.

I looked at the back of the bottle, and it states the products are for coarse or damaged, brittle hair. My hair is fine, so I didn't know if this would bode well, but, WOW -- I couldn't believe the results I got!

My hair was left soft (as promised), but full of volume, thicker and shiny. I've actually been using products for thinning hair because I went through a period of hairloss years ago and haven't been able to get it out of my head that I need to stay with products for thinning hair.

I can only say that I'm really happy that I found this board and all of you who have such rave reviews for the All Soft product line. I had absolutely no breakage after combing my wet hair and styling it (I usually lose about 10 hairs -- either by the root or breakage when using my current shampoo and conditioner), but after using these products, I can't believe the results -- no frizzies, yet my hair isn't weighed down. I know I'm being redundant, so I'll stop now, but I just wanted to thank all of you who have recommended the All Soft line! :)

Kris
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2003 at 7:20am
The Cult of All Soft has another convert! Welcome Katie--life is so sweet with the champagne-colored bottles

In all seriousness, I'm glad you found a line that works for you and that reading at HB was able to help you!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Lucy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2003 at 7:48pm
I tried the All Soft shampoo for my frizzy hair after reading some reviews here. My hair is in good condition but it tends to get frizzy in humid weather. The All Soft did leave my hair quite soft but it didn't have any affect on the frizziness.

I went back to a shampoo that I used awhile back--Phytojoba--and my hair is doing much, much better. It had worked back a couple of years ago but I stopped using it because it was quite expensive. But, I haven't found anything that works as well so I'm sticking with that for now. Got a great deal on a 1 liter carton on Ebay. I've had good luck with finding quality hair product bargains there.

I also like the Biosilk silicone drops before blow drying. My hair is soft and the frizzies are all but gone now.
Hair Fiddler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Fiddler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2003 at 6:24pm
I recently bought the all soft shampoo and conditioners too. After reading about them on this message board, they seemed too good to pass up. I like the shampoo a lot. It does seem very gentle, and I would definitely buy it again, if not make it my main stay. However, I am not too sure about the conditioner. When I rinse, it doesnt seem to leave my hair very "slick". I like the way the L'oreal's Natures therapy feels, and so far that is the best conditioner I've tried. I have a whole liter of the all soft conditioner, so I will probably use it up, but I dont think I'd buy it again.
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 11:56pm
Lyris, some of your posts convinced me to give All Soft a try, and I'm so glad that I did!

I like to switch shampoos/conditioners, and so I'll be trying new ones and am always on the lookout. I just ordered the PHYTO Dry Hair care line of products from the marketplace here since the samples I received worked so well, but am still loving the All Soft.

I know it's been said before, but switching haircare products periodically really does wonders for the hair. And thanks for the recommendations, my credit card is aflame. ;)

Kris
Katja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 4:29pm

I'd just like to say something, even though this thread hasn't been posted to since December 2nd:

Reading this last night gave me inscentive to use the AllSoft shampoo & conditioner that's been sitting unopened in my bathroom for god knows how long, and I can't believe it- my hair is absolutely perfect now!

Thanks for recommending this stuff.  It's amazing.

Edited by Katja
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2005 at 1:28pm
I tried it and it made my hair hard. then my hair was in a bad shape and nothing worked for me. I think it was cos of the buildup from the products i used to use. Ima definitely try it again
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic