Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ArTEC volumeconditioner....better than RedKen Allsoft?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ArTEC volumeconditioner....better than RedKen Allsoft?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TurDz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurDz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ArTEC volumeconditioner....better than RedKen Allsoft?
    Posted: November 07 2003 at 4:25am
I really like RedKen. I guess you can say I was a convert about 2-3 months ago, a lot has to with Lyris posting all the time. :)

anyway, I have medium length hair (I'm a guy) and after using all soft for a while now, I decided to give the ArTEC line a try.

I used their textureline, the volumeconditioner. Compared to the All Soft conditioner, this felt noticably different. My hair seemed more conditioned, and just fuller in general. Not to mention, my hair was feeling a lot more weightless. That's all I can describe it as. BTW, I still used AllSoft as my shampoo.

I bought this product for a local salon I just discovered, and they have 30-day money back guarantees on all their products! I can return it if I'm not satisfied, so I'll keep trying this conditioner for a week and see any changes.

I decided to try this 'textureline' because I'm looking for a lot of texturizing products for my hair. And if I'm not imagining anything, it seems that when I add water, it clumps a lot easier than usual. Meaning, it seems easier to style my hair the way I like!

Ill update with more info after a week.
TurDz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurDz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2003 at 11:18am
After using it twice now, I must say it definately conditions my hair better, BUT, I don't think it leaves my hair as "moist" as All Soft. Go figure...maybe that's why it's light and airy without weight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic