Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

calling all "All Soft Lovers"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: calling all "All Soft Lovers"
    Posted: November 11 2003 at 4:20pm
OMg....If you like all soft you will LOVE The new "Smooth Down" (Redken). Use it once, you will be hooked. It smooths and shines with out weight. If anyone tries it, let me know what you think. Cheers.
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2003 at 9:09pm
Oh no, another one to try and get hooked on for sure. AHAHA. I just both more All Soft when it went on sale, sigh. I need another job!
I am just kidding... thanks for sharing!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/224757/oct2003.jpg
Kateyez37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kateyez37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2003 at 11:38pm
Sophie, thanks for the heads up!! I'm always on the lookout for shampoos and conditioners that will make my hair behave well. ;)

PS Just ordered the Phyto Dry Hair Kit because of a sample they sent and these products are awesome as well!

Kris
CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2003 at 12:40am
Sophie, thank you! Oh, my mom thanks you also! We both loved it. I got mine over at Trade Secret, $16.95 for a Shampoo and Conditioner and free samples of the Butter Treat and Heat Glide. I was able to use a 20% coupon too!!! I am buying more this weekend.

My mom and I are looking at our stock of All Soft, we have a total of 4 - 2 liter bottles, 2 of shampoo and 2 of conditioner... She wants me to buy the the big bottles of Smooth Down also but it's not available yet.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/224757/oct2003.jpg
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2003 at 11:05pm
what are the ingredents in the shampoo? harsh?
amytmcg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amytmcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2005 at 10:55pm
i bought this product, but read on the back it contains many silicones..do you use something to remove silicone build up as well?  im afraid to try it cause i just had severe breakage i think due to silicone build up, im assuming this from what i have learned on this forum.
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2005 at 11:50pm

The Redken smooth down line is amazing. I have tried alot of products, but nothing works like this. It leaves my dry, super curly, frizzie hair, smooth, soft, shiny, and frizz free. I can not live without it. I do use a clarifying shampoo once every other week. Paul Mitchell shampoo two is great. No harsh ingredients. Cleans without drying out the hair, smells great, and for about $5 a bottle you can't go wrong. I don't have any problems with breakage, and my hair has never looked better.

Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:21pm
I really enjoyed ALL SOFT, but I recently fell in love with Clear Moisture.  I have fine hair...and I didnt like my hair to be weighed down...whcih I found with Allsoft.  This gives my hair bounce...and makes it seem fuller :)
Blondie1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 4:30pm

I really love the All Soft line as well!  I LOVE the scent of it and when I use the Heavy Cream as a deep conditioner under heat, my hair is so incredibly moisturized and soft.

Tinkerbelle~ I think I will definitely have to try the Clear Moisture as well since I have fine, thin hair in need of all the volume help I can get!

charmaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2006 at 10:00pm
Hi guys

I am a HUGE fan of Redken All Soft. Here's my story on how I discovered this miracle product.

I was totally devoted to Aussie 3 min Miracle conditioner for years. In September last year I started travelling the world and was unable to find Aussie in many countries. When my supply ran out I had to resort to using whatever I could find, especially through Africa. My hair became in a desperate state of repair and was crying out for a good conditioner. Once I reached Cape Town I found a hair product shop and first tried Paul Mitchell, The Detangler. I must say it was pretty good compared to all of the other high street brands I'd been trying, including Revlon Flex and Herbal Essences. However, my hair still wasn't as soft as it once was and it didn't stay detangled afterwards.

It was whilst in Kuala Lumpur that I decided to try All Soft. After the first wash my hair felt silky smooth and very soft. I was able to comb the conditioner through with relative ease, unlike anything else I'd used, including The Detangler.

Six months on, I'm in Australia now and I'm still hooked.

I would like to try All Soft treatment for the Ends and was wondering if anyone else has tried it and what they think.

My hair type is medium thickness, dry mid-length to end due to blonde colour treatment with greasy roots. Any advice on other products in the Redken Range that you recomend wold be great.

Thanks guys
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic