Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what do you think?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fallon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you think?
    Posted: July 12 2003 at 5:35pm
Http://www.hairdos.com/style/styleInfo.cfm?styleID=1129

so this is the new haircut ive decided on...it is shorter on the top and front than it is now and i can still make it look more rock styley for shows by making it all spiked out and stuff, and wont fall in my face at all which is very important to me. just want to get a second third fourth, however many more opinions about it. i guess its hard to judge without seeing what i look like, but picture it hot pink on a totally beautiful (haha) girl with metal things stickin out of her face.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 7:07pm
I typed out what you had written fallon on google.
I couldn't get the website or the link.
tina
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 7:17pm
Tina, try pasting directly into your browser window. It came up fine for me.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 7:38pm
Well I found the website fallon but as I was paging through the hairstyles it got stuck! Weird.
I will try it again later when I have more time to look through the many styles._(hope it doesn't get stuck again!)-
tina
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 10:21pm
I like it. *nods* Not sure how it'll look in pink, but it looks nice in that reddish-blondish the girl in the pic has.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2003 at 2:15pm
Nice style, Go for it....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Brent E. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2003 at 7:04pm
Go for it Miss Fallon!!!
You are quite the lady, heavy into piercing and wearing jewelry and into wearing short hair. That is very sexy young lady. I also wish you the best in your musical pursuits!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic