Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The WB's Andrea Jackson's do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cranberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The WB's Andrea Jackson's do
    Posted: November 05 2003 at 4:29pm
Have any of you ever seen Andrea Jackson's short crop style on the WB Daily Buzz show? I love it and have been thinking about having that sort of 'do for myself. Does anyone know where I can find some pictures of her current style or ones similar to it?
Thanks!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 5:53pm
Here is a link to their website. That is a very cute style.
http://www.dailybuzz.tv/hosts/andrea
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 5:54pm
Here is another one.
http://www.andreajacksontv.com/
Joee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2003 at 7:46pm
Sorry- I don't like the cut at all. The short bangs do not work on her, and she is pretty cute. I'm kind of a fan of the hair on top and front longer than the sides and back, or Alyssa MIlano, who wears it all very short. Just my opinion. If I saw someone woith this cut, I would think, " well, when it grows out a bit, she can do something with it, like Paige Davis length."
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 6:37am
On her, it looks a bit too short up front to be flattering, but on some women it would work fine. *shrugs* It just depends on the face of the woman wearing it.
More awesome than a manatee!
Cranberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2003 at 4:30pm
Thanks for all of your replies, I didn't know she had a personal website.
As for the bangs/front on her style, I don't really like it either with the bangs laying down in front, but I think they look great swept to the side, like she has more often on TV than the way it's styled for the photos on her site.
Thanks again!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2003 at 5:39pm
It's amazing how she can look so great in some photos and so ordinary in other photos.
I guess that's true with everyone.
IfOnly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IfOnly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 10:37pm
I thought she looked great in all of the photos!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic