Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feel Sexier/Prettier?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2003 at 9:47pm
I have to disagree with everything you said Amanda.
The length of hair has nothing to do with feminity, it is how the woman looks in the style.

Big hair looks sexy? You mean like those corny old women country-western singers from Texas? Or like the goofy looking pop stars of the 1980s?
Long hair is fine, but puffed up big hair looks awful! I mean it is dreadful! The only hairstyle as bad is the mullet!
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 12:34pm
How do I feel prettier, long or short hair? well that is a good question.
I was going to get my hair cut last week. It is middle of my back now, i was going to get it cut short like i had it before.
When i have short hair i sometimes want it long because i think that would be pretty and nice, but then when my hair is long like it is now, I feel i will be cuter and prettier with short hair again.
Well i didn't get it cut, I chickened out and canceled my hair appointment.
Maybe later i will have it cut short again.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2003 at 1:51pm
Dakota Diva:

Too bad you didn't go through with the hair cut. Maybe next time.
Let us know if you get your hair cut in an attractive, cute short style!
bronnie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2003 at 9:29pm
This is really good question and I have been pondering an answer for a long time.

I would have to say i don't feel prettier with short hair, but I prefer my hair short anyway. I'm not sure why though.

Being pretty is not really my goal.

I think I DO feel sexier with short hair but I'm not sure why if it doesn't make me feel prettier. I think it is because I feel more in control of myself with short hair and that makes me feel sexy. If this confusing it is because I don't understand it myself. Thanks for asking such a good question.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2003 at 12:28am
I think I can kind of understand that, because I prefer short hair, though I really don't care if anyone sees me as pretty or not. In my case, I generally rebel against the things I think society generally considers beautiful, which is part of the reason I'm so into short hair. I find beauty in things society traditionally hasn't, which I think is more special, in a way. It's kind of hard to explain.
More awesome than a manatee!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2003 at 8:14pm
Kuroneko, I am the same way as far as rebeling! If something is of the norm I have to do just the opposite! I do feel prettier with short hair- but like Kuroneko I donot care what people think! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2004 at 1:04pm
Me myself i just really like short hair even though im black and my hair isnt as long as most white people or other races that hair gets that long because mine is medium,like up 2 my shoulders and i cant wait until i get mine cut like my girl T-Boz of TLC had hers.....now that was a cute cut right there.
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic