Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm thinking of cutting my hair short

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fawn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm thinking of cutting my hair short
    Posted: January 10 2004 at 6:19pm
I think this board is great. I recently lost 30 lbs and I would love to cut my hair. Not only am I short but I also have a round face. Since I'm 21 I want a cut that is fun but makes me look older. Do you think I should stick with my medium length hair or cut it shorter? Have any suggestions?

Thanks! Fawn
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2004 at 7:37pm
I don't know what short style would look good on you but I am sure there is a short hairstyle that would look good on you. There is a short style for almost any woman if she wants to go that way.
Go to a good salon and ask a beautician.
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2004 at 7:37pm
I don't know what short style would look good on you but I am sure there is a short hairstyle that would look good on you. There is a short style for almost any woman if she wants to go that way.
Go to a good salon and ask a beautician.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2004 at 10:38pm
If you're concerned about a round face, I've heard it's better to wear a style that's close at the sides, with more volume on top, to help take away from the fullness of the face. And definitely no Annie curls going on, as nothing makes a face look rounder than a huge mass of curls poking out everywhere.
More awesome than a manatee!
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2004 at 1:37pm
Post a before picture so we can get an idea of your facial features....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
~QueenzBalla~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~QueenzBalla~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 6:29pm
I couldnt be sure if i never seen u b4 but i really like short hair also and i was about 2 get my hair cut like T-Boz of TLC and since im young (15) i loved her cut ever since i saw her with it in the "Waterfalls" video when i was like 10. I really want it like she wore it on the front and back covers off the CrazySexyCool album (u'll see what i mean if u have it).I also have a round head and i've read that having a style with volume on top 2 give the head height and slims the head like T-Boz's cut looks best and because i play ball about 2 be on my schools basketball team in September so i want a short,low maintainence cut thats cute,sexy and easy 2 deal with during a game.Now i know alot of yall r think "what she wanna look sexy 4 n she only 15?!" well u'd know if u was a young female around my age or just a female period u know. So overall if u feel a short cut would look good on u and fits your life style the best,then why not right?
---------->I love<3 this game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic