Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short hair... need styling tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlondieGurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short hair... need styling tips
    Posted: April 13 2004 at 1:29am
I need help... I'm trying to find a website that'll show me how to style my short blonde layered bob... it's about an inch below my ears... I have a rounded face and it suits me well... only I wanna know creative ways to pin it back off my face... I've seen pictures of using rubberbands to pull sections back. However I can never find it again once I see it, wonder if anyone knows of any websites that'll show me how to fix up my hair...
Jenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2004 at 3:02pm
I have hair similar to yours...except it's red. I do the elastic band thing it looks really cool I make about 20 mini ponytails that tie off at the crown...so cute!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2004 at 4:11am
I used to make one small ponytail or braid at each side, a lot of times, when I had a bob. Sometimes I would put a few beads on the ends of the braids. I think the beaded braids would look better if you had two or three braids at each side, but I'm bad at braiding, so I never bothered with a lot at once. I also used to paint the braids like blue or green with big, chunky markers sometimes. . . time-consuming, but interesting. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic