Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

please help!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
new skool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new skool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: please help!!!
    Posted: April 24 2004 at 10:44pm
Hey guys im a new member and love the site...Im wondering if you guys could help?...I have a very close friend that is now saying she wants to cut off her hair and do something crazy, im trying to talk her into a undercut/undershave or buzzed nape or something as i think it looks very sexy!!!, could you guys please send your comments/ experiences with this hot style of cut or even let me know where to find pictures to give her to inspire her?....
new skool
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2004 at 12:56am
Why do you consider that hairstyle crazy? I've seen styles like that in Chicago, usually with young women. How old is this lady?
Does she have short hair now?

Personally I'm 33 and have worn a very short afro cut close to the head since I was 18 and I love it!
It really doesn't take much to convince a woman to go to a short hairstyle. Once she gets used to the convienence of it and realizes that just as many men like short hair on women as long hair, she just might stay with a short 'do.

Photos? Google around a little, you should find something you and her like.
new skool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote new skool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2004 at 1:12am
Sorry she just feels like its going a little crazy from having long hair and chopping it to shoulder length and having all underneath shaved....I love it and hope she gives it a go...She is 24yrs
new skool
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic