Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anybody with questions and probs they wanna ask me
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

anybody with questions and probs they wanna ask me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mizz_perfect442 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizz_perfect442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anybody with questions and probs they wanna ask me
    Posted: August 03 2004 at 8:16pm
ask me a question or ask for advice i have the asnwer u might want.

from Mizz P
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2004 at 8:53pm
Questions about what? Short hair I assume, since this is the Short Hair board?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 12:04am
We should test the advice chick. *thinks* How do you think I should wear my hair to my friend's wedding in October? Even though I generally avoid salons, I think I should probably swallow the mistrust, find a nice pic to model, and shell out to have something done professionally, anyway, just to look especially nice, since it's a wedding and all. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
mizz_perfect442 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizz_perfect442 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 9:01am
B u are rite bout short hair. And other person I think u should check out magazines and that might wider ur field of choices for ur hair.

from
Mizz P
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2004 at 1:26pm
oooooh "test the advice chick"... I loooove that, Kuroneko. Gawd why didn't I think of it before?
Yo MizzP, I have a question for you and I promise I will explain in english unlike last time. What shampoos have you found luck with for short and oily hair? When I still had short hair, we had Pert Plus around the house and it was horrendous for greasy scalp. Its harsh cleansers cleaned off all the scalp oils, so my scalp had to overproduce to make up for it. My family all has short hair now and we're considering a shampoo for buying in bulk that will gently control the problem. We're not looking for an expensive brand, just a drugstore kind. Any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic