Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ed Cookingham is a fat old cvnt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Iain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ed Cookingham is a fat old cvnt
    Posted: August 07 2004 at 6:57pm
Anyone else agree?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 9:15pm
Ed Rules!

He's one of the pillars of our community...without him and a few others, captain stanley, mike c, and zvi to name a few, we'd have even less good material than we do...they deserve medals...

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2004 at 5:41am
I feel a little better now, that I must not be too scary a fetishist if I don't know who most of those people are. *laughs*
More awesome than a manatee!
Mr. Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2004 at 1:25pm
Get your scary fetishists right here!

I do know all those guys. They are Godsends.

As a teenager in the '70s, I thought I was the only person on Earth with this fetish. There was nothing out there. NOTHING.

Pretty lonely place.

In the 80's I heard a rumble of it. An occasional haircut in Penthouse Forum. A rare mention of a mysterious Captain Stanley who published "The Razor's Edge."

And then, in the 90's, came the internet. I found my people. I ceased to be lonely in this obsession.

While there is no longer the cameraderie around that once was (think Hair Affair board, for you other ancients), there is vastly greater amounts of information and materials available now. Not to mention broadband.

Not so lonely anymore.

So, "Iain" you little troll, you won't start a flame war here. But if I ever catch you in my bar, I'll kick the **** out of you.

Warmest Regards,

Mr. Happy
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 8:52pm
Mr. Happy- Someone on one of the other boards said that Ed died. Maybe you can shed light on the subject? Is Ed still with us? I hope so!!!! He did such GREAT work and seems really nice! I hope all is well with you! Thanks for any information that you can give! I know that he had open bypass here awhile back! Ed, if you are lurking: I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FINE AND GET WELL QUICK!!!!! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 10:06am
From what I have seen (this is info from the Hair Portal) is that Ed is retired in Arizona, and in poor health. I have not heard that he passed. Ed is one of the few who managed not to sling mud in the bitter hair video war of 1999-2000.

Originally posted by Debbie Debbie wrote:

Mr. Happy- Someone on one of the other boards said that Ed died. Maybe you can shed light on the subject? Is Ed still with us? I hope so!!!! He did such GREAT work and seems really nice! I hope all is well with you! Thanks for any information that you can give! I know that he had open bypass here awhile back! Ed, if you are lurking: I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FINE AND GET WELL QUICK!!!!! Debbie
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 8:08pm
There was a bitter hair video war?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 1:29pm

Why is it that when a man wants to insult another man he calls that man a female's "private area"?
Misogyny perhaps?Immaturity? Stupidity?
[/QUOTE]

All of the above! I prefer to call a man D&#kless instead!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 4:24pm
I agree. Not good language to use.

As far as Ed and the others who have worked with ultra short hair and bald ladies, and have photographed and set up websites about these beautiful ladies,... their work is much appreciated!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic