Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

inverted bob and pics of Renee of Loreal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: inverted bob and pics of Renee of Loreal
    Posted: September 27 2004 at 10:50am
My wife has had an inverted bob with a clippered nape yet the hairdresser could not/would not repeat the cut. She is now going to a new stylist and we need a picture. I cannot find pics of the Loreal model previously mentioned - "Renee of Loreal Paris fame recently went for the angled bob as well, but much shorter with a buzzed nape."
Any help with good pics of Renee or other models with an inverted bob clippered nape and stacked to top of ears while the front comes down to the earlobe so she can tuck it.
Thanks for your help.
If it is easier to send pics my email is golden_dylan@yahoo.com.
By the looks of the posts on this board I am sure others would like to see pics.

Also, I posted this message under "Would I look good with this style" but was unsure if more people wouldn't see it if I created a new thread. Sorry for any confusion.
BA
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 10:54am
It amazes me how many posters that use the words inverted, bob, clippered, nape or buzzed are unregistered.
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 11:03am
Hal, As soon as I figure out the registering process I will be in. Will that add credibility?
BA
Sometimes it is the extra time and extra info people don't want to share. Yes and sometimes it is fake postings. Not this time.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2004 at 2:02pm
hey..if that shoe fits wear it...lol If not throw it out...lol

Otherwise... I really was just making a general statement
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 6:22am
How do I post a pic here?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic