Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need ideas for a short style!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Thea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need ideas for a short style!
    Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:00am
I'm looking for ideas for a short style, I have long dark hair and I'm trying to find pics of dark hair, bobbed or shorter. Does anyone have any pics? If someone wants to chat with me and has ideas I'd like that! Has anyone here ever gone from long to short in one go? I don't like posting my pic on boards but I'm on messenger if anyone wants to chat and see my pic.

theafoss@msn.com
Thea
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 9:54am
My wife and I have had luck at italianhairfashion.com
They do a nice job with their makeovers and cover a spectrum of styles, lengths, and colors. Yahoo Group called bobcuts and hairshorties are also nice places for pics for stylish, yet not over the top extreme.
BA
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2004 at 8:11pm
That's great that you are considering going to a short hairstyle Thea. Many women look wonderful in short hair.
Try a short bob cut or a short pixie hairstyle.
loveitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2004 at 1:30pm
Check out my site at: http://loveitshort.tripod.com/index.html

Let me know what you think.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic