Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

she cut her new angled bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: she cut her new angled bob
    Posted: December 05 2004 at 6:31pm
Background from other post: "Well as luck would have it we were at another mall last week. I was on my own and noticed a cool cut on a stylist at Dellaria Salon similar to the style previously mentioned here and newly posted by lovebobs. Well, after we left the mall my wife mentioned her hair and I said maybe she would want to go back to the mall because there was a stylist with a cool haircut like we had talked about. She didn't say no so the online investigation began into who had the haircut. Well after a phonecall on Monday I found out the stylist with the cut and more importantly the name of the person who cut it. I made an appointment for today and did not say anything until Thursday when my wife was complaining about her hair and that another week had come and gone. We went to the appointment and she got a great cut. The back is tapered from above the ear down to short at the hairline. The weightline then angles from above the ear down to just below her earlobes in the front. I will take pictures tomorrow and post in the files of bobcuts. It is a classy and trendy style. She wants to see how it'll style without the "gunk" in it. Bear with me if it takes a couple of days to get a couple of good shots up.
BA "
Now I have posted the pics (3) in yahoo group bobcuts in the photos. They are listed as "from the back-new cut, profile-new cut, and closer-new cut". They are the last three photos after lovebobs.
I will try and take more when she fixes her hair with "gunk" as she calls it.
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 10:27am
Could you post a link to the bobcuts site?
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 10:50am
buzzednapelover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzednapelover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 4:38pm
Looks great!! Tell her I said so ;)
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 8:24pm
looks awesome!!!! i like the buzzed look in the back
is it actually buzzed??? how long was her hair before this cut???? also did she cut it like this for you????
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
TABA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2004 at 9:02pm

Yes the stylist used her clippers along the bottom and every week or two I clean up the line. In the back the weight line was even with the front giving more of a wedge look, with her hair it made it frumpy/messy.
As to cutting it that way for me it was probably 60/40 for me. She wanted to get a trendier look that the local salons have not given her for the past few cuts. She seems happy with it and got some compliments today at work. It was a cut that was a nice compromise from growing it out to the buzzed nape she had this summer. She has been willing to try this cut while keeping the sides and front longer. I made the surprise appointment telling her I saw a person who had a great cut similar to what I have expressed interest in and what we saw on another person. When she went for her haircut, the stylist with the cut we were copying was also working so they all had a good laugh. She is already planning on going back again (1.5 hour drive) to this stylist.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2004 at 7:32am
well it looks great, i am currently trying to convince my wife to cut her hair a little shorter than in the past we will have to wait and see what happens
she has not cut it since right before halloween and may want to grow it out :( the only good thing that comes from that is the day she decides yo re-cut the long hair short thats always the best
ill let ya know she did say on sunday that maybe she would get a christmas haircut so who knows??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic