Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kim news (dont read if you dont care :) )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kim news (dont read if you dont care :) )
    Posted: February 15 2005 at 6:58am
kim is going to grow her hair out to the middle of her back it will take about 2 years BUT before the long grow she is getting one last short cut , she is getting it all cut one length around for the grow back this means it will all be cut above her chin the cut is not scheduled yet but im guessing around thursday
im excited to see all her hair one length again after a few months of the back being shorter...........
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286469039
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 7:02am
its official she will be sitting in the chair tonight and the stylist will be cutting all of her hair to one length all around she is abandoning her a-line bob that she got last summer and going for a classic short bob after that she plans on growing her hair out to beyond her bra strap
the pic she has for the stylist is a very cute lip length bob lets see if finally it will happen
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 11:46am
Looking forward to hearing about and hopefully also seing the results.
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2005 at 8:39pm
it is 946 so where are th epictures
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2005 at 3:24am
Give him time.
He has to make sure his wife is wearing the sheriff shirt again before she takes the new pics.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2005 at 12:30pm
3 new pics are up 45-47
she now has a very short almost one length bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic